Copyright 2004 ZUKMAR
- We took a digital photo of a familiar car and used the Pictorial Continuum to transform the image with the following results.
- The image is changed by selectively choosing from a list of pictorial strategies. The results are an additive process of transformation but you always have the option to Undo the last action.
- Our program focuses on image manipulation and development which is quite different from software that applies filters or effects. One might consider taking an image into the Pictorial Continuum before or after having added such effects for some interesting results.
- Some of the strategies are particularly effective when repeated a number of times before going on to another option. While you have complete control in Manual Mode, one can always select AutoMode to see what the computer would choose to do next.
- At its most basic The Pictorial Continuum is an amazing interactive screen saver! Since each new transformation cross-fades in from the previous one, extremely interesting overlaps occur, any of which can be paused, stopped or saved 'on-the-fly' to your Hard Drive.
- In the bottom four digital photo examples you can see that even when applying an identical manipulation, the source image is going to determine the result.
The better the source image, the better the results!
Click Here to see a Calendar Project that was based on images that used the Pictorial Continuum while working with other graphics software to create an amazing final product. The Pictorial Continuum is an excellent addition to any graphics tool-kit!
The Pictorial Continuum Software | Homepage
Customer Support Contact Email
All content copyright 2015 ZUKMAR
Concept and Images Copyright 2009 ZUKMAR
Website by VBC Design